From the 7th to the 10th century
From the 10th to the 17th century
From the 17th to the 18th century
The congregation moves from Saint-Maur to Saint-Wandrille
The revolution and the 19th century
The renaissance of 1894
The 20th century
From the time of the Merovingians to the Norman invasions
- Circa 600 AD birth of Saint Wandrille.
- 630 Saint Wandrille in Montfaucon, with Saint Balfrid.
- 631 Saint Wandrille in Saint-Ursanne.
- ???? Saint Wandrille in Bobbio.
- 637 Saint Wandrille in Romainmôtier.
- 1st March 649 founding of the monastery by Saint Wandrille and his nephew Gond.
- Read on -
Abbots of Fontenelle
Monks who have died since the re-foundation of 1894
Saints of Fontenelle
Blessed dom Louis-François Lebrun, monk of Saint-Wandrille and martyr
Dom Jean Martial Besse
Dom Joseph Pothier
Monseigneur Stanislas de Stacpoole
Beeswax polish and microfilm
Products and production in the abbey
The refectory of Saint-Wandrille, one thousand years of history